Valentines Day Special Song with my own voice I AM IN LOVE from Satyam Movie





Hi to all my blog lovers,
First of all HAPPY VALENTINES day to all my blogs users.
I hope all are expressing their love to their lovers...
Are u confused how to express your love to your beloved persons
There are so many ways to express love, they are
1.Poems
2.SMS
3.Greetings
4.Songs

We all are well known in olden days the people are expressing their love through songs.
so this is a song to express your love to your beloved person and wons their love from the movie SATYAM....

Song    I am in love with u
Movie   satyam
Artist     Rajesh Babu Katta (Rock Star Raj)

I hope this song will help to express ur love and wins your lovers heart,
so why are yu waiting just click on the below links to listen or download.

Links : 
Listen                                : listen I am in love - Audio song from satyam
Direct Download              : Download I am in love - Audio song from satyam

Don't forget to comment/compliment/suggestions in the comment box...

Thanku for being Rock Star Raj user.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INFOSYS Aptitude Questions

GATE SYLLABUS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (CS)

Mahindra Satyam Fresher Interview Paper Pattern